- NikeLab ACG 2016 Holiday Collection
- Adaptable in its 3-in-1 capabilities
- Articulated sleeves
- Arm straps for adaptable off-shoulder wearing
- Detachable hood and adjustable collar
- Three-layer Gore-Tex ® shell is waterproof and wind resistant
- Nike AeroLoft technology
- Lightweight insulation with targeted ventilation panels
- Secure zip pockets on shell and liner
- Fabric: Shell: 100% nylon. Inner body: 100% polyester. Lining and side pocket palm side: 100% nylon. Upper lining: 100% polyester. Upper body fill: Minimum 90% grey goose down. Lower body, side panels, collar, sleeves, shoulder inset fill: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
Classy outer-layer features Gore-Tex 3L fully seam sealed fabric, YKK zip pocket and removable hood. Thermore-filled AeroLoft liner adds lightweight warmth, targeted ventilation and arm straps for adaptable off-shoulder wearing in warmer conditions.
MOVE. ADAPT. PROTECT.
Built to move. Designed to adapt. Constructed to protect. Acronym founder Errolson Hugh's collaboration with NikeLab delivers a winter collection designed to embody his unwavering belief that form follows function and function should not deny aesthetic. Secure storage, zips and draw cords accentuate this clean yet cleverly constructed collection hat helps provide lightweight protection from the harshest winter and the versatile adaptaility needed to move throughout the city. ACG means all conditions gear. And all conditions means all conditions.