This Gucci horsebit 1955 series handbag has a dome shape and an optional leather shoulder strap. The exquisite and compact mini portable design fused with white leather material has become the focus of attention in the Epilogue series. This series inherits the design details that were first used on classic bags more than sixty years ago, and injects the essence of modern fashion, highlighting the unique charm of horsebits. As a classic inheritance symbol of Gucci, the horsebit pattern composed of double rings and long strip elements draws inspiration from the origin of equestrianism and has now become a dazzling brand iconic element.
- White leather
- Gold-tone accessories
- Cotton linen lining
- The leather selected for this product is made with an alternative metal-free or chrome-free tanning process, which has less impact on the environment than traditional methods.
- Inside: open pocket
- Maximum mobile phone size: 78 mm (width) x 167 mm (length) x 9 mm (thickness)
- Removable shoulder strap (50 cm high)
- Extended double zipper closure
- Weight: about 0.59 kg
- Mini size: 20 cm (width) x 19.5 cm (height) x 7.5 cm (depth)
Express shipping with DHL, you will receive your order between 3 and 7 working days.
- Free for orders of $250 or more.
- $15 for orders below €250.
For more information, please see the shipping page.
The usual 14 days period to make returns since receiving the product has been extended. For more information, please see the returns page.