Made with recycled yarn from plastic collected from the seashores , adidas Ultraboost Parley guarantees the best performance in long-distance urban races.
The sneakers have a light and tight design, and an elegant aesthetic, due to the choice of their neutral colors , offering an elegant and natural look to your more urban outfits.
- Thanks to Boost technologypresent in the midsole you will get unsurpassed cushioning with each step.
- The Stretchweb sole is specially designed so that your foot moves with complete freedom of movement and flexibility. In addition, it contains Continental ™ rubber that provides greater grip on the ground.
- Fitcounter stabilizer with molded heel protects and supports the natural movement of the Achilles tendon.
- BLACK / BLUE
adidas BOOST ™
Praised by some of the best athletes of the world, the BOOST™ technology adapts to any kind of runner to give more cushioning and a higher energy return. Composed of tons of little balls of TPU, the Ultraboost Parley shoes containing BOOST™ gives you back up to 55% of the energy used in every impact, which is the same as a more explosive and effortless takeoff.
adidas TORSION® system
adidas brand incorporates TORSION® stabilizer in its running shapes. The technology presents a stick located in the center of the lower part of the shoe in order to connect the front and the back of the Ultraboost Parley. The role of the plate is to cross the strength of your feet from a part to the other and then allow an independent movement, giving more flexibility and stability in any kind of surface.
adidas Ultra BOOST
Many believe that adidas's UltraBOOST is "the best shoe ever made". This pair presents a BOOST™ midsole, a real revolution that keeps the energy of each step in order to free it after, getting a 55% of return. Its Primeknit upper gives it a soft, flexible and breathable finish. Ultimately, it is a sneaker ideal to train!
Express shipping with DHL, you will receive your order between 3 and 7 working days.
- Free for orders of $250 or more.
- $15 for orders below €250.
For more information, please see the shipping page.
The usual 14 days period to make returns since receiving the product has been extended. For more information, please see the returns page.